This is one of my favorite songs and it is really good. It gets you up beat and ready to go. It is very fast paced and has a great rhythm. It is a song that is meant to say, I do not want to blindly follow America. America is great and all, but it can make some mistakes and I do not want to follow it through those mistakes and stereotypes. It is saying that I am my own person.
That is what media wants us to think we are. Just another person that is like everyone else. We are not. If we are to prevent ourselves from being consumed by media was must realize that each and everyone of us is different and attempting to be like other people is just stupid. Media uses our insecurities against us and in order to fight the on coming waves of media we must realize that there is no point in being insecure. We should not be ashamed of who we are and we should quit trying to be like other people. That is what this song wants us to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment