This is not a post, rather a wrap up of what this blog was, and is, all about. Media surrounds in our day to day lives. Based on the variety of my posts it seems nobody can escape it except for the remote villages in the Amazon. Maybe we should not try and escape it though. Maybe it is inevitable and we should just learn to accept it. I believe that we should learn to accept the continual waves of media. Yet we should be conscious of what we, and others, are looking at. We should know and understand what the media is trying to get across. Is it trying to trick us? Or is it attempting to drive home an important message? Media isn't bad, it is inevitable. We may as well accept it. If we do accept it though, we musty regulate it and understand it.
This blog has been an eye opener for me. I did not honestly realize how much media effects our daily lives and how much of it we consume in a single day. I thought maybe video games were free from it. I was wrong based on one of my earlier posts. There is also a lot more product placement in movies and shows than I had previously noticed.
The project itself was a school assignment and it was actually one of the more enjoyable ones. It was fun blogging a couple times a week and seeing how many people looked at my blog. It was a fun as well as informative experience and I hope that everyone who has read my blog has come out a little more informed on media and how it affects us.
No comments:
Post a Comment