Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fast 6

This is a commercial for the movie Fast 6. I do not even need to see the commercial to know that I am going to go see the movie but the commercial does make me more excited to see it.
Between the music, cars, and girls, any guy will want to see this. This trailer is pretty much geared towards guys. There are hot girls dancing on cars, there are tanks, there is up-beat music, and there lots of guns. Granted not all guys like these things but most guys do. Even a lot of girls like this kind of thing.

What is this kind of thing though. This is a move trailer that pretty much supports the stereotype that girls should be wearing as little clothing as possible and dancing on cars. If  girls are doing anything at all that is important they must be hot and wearing revealing clothing. I do believe many people try and look past these stereotypes, but they are continually pushed on  us so it is very difficult.

By the way, about two hours before posting this I saw the movie and it was awesome. The trailer depicts everything the movie has, but the movie has much more. It was outstanding and yes there were a lot of hot girls dancing on cars, but there were also girls that had character development and it did not matter how they looked or what they were doing. Their characters had depth and that is important just as much as looking good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment