I am sure its pretty cool to be in the fan cave. I am a huge fan of baseball and i used to play it as well. The fan cave does not seem all that appealing to me though. I would rather be sitting right up with everyone else while watching a game and not be somewhere special. The fans are 50 percent of a baseball game. Although with the song it does seem pretty cool. That is the goal of the commercial.
Media is all around us. From T.V. and commercials to books and newspapers, we consume them everyday. The intent of this blog is to analyze this media and inform people on how this affects our daily lives.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Standing in the Hall of Fame
This blog is about the commercial for the MLB fan cave. I saw it while watching the World Series and it now seems like a good commercial to analyze.
This commercial wants you to enter in a contest to join the MLB fan cave. It uses the background song in order to make you feel great and inspired. If you join the fan cave than what this song is saying will happen to you. At least that is what they want you to think.
I am sure its pretty cool to be in the fan cave. I am a huge fan of baseball and i used to play it as well. The fan cave does not seem all that appealing to me though. I would rather be sitting right up with everyone else while watching a game and not be somewhere special. The fans are 50 percent of a baseball game. Although with the song it does seem pretty cool. That is the goal of the commercial.
I am sure its pretty cool to be in the fan cave. I am a huge fan of baseball and i used to play it as well. The fan cave does not seem all that appealing to me though. I would rather be sitting right up with everyone else while watching a game and not be somewhere special. The fans are 50 percent of a baseball game. Although with the song it does seem pretty cool. That is the goal of the commercial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment