Saturday, May 4, 2013

Volkswagen's has a very funny commercial

Volkswagen is a car company and in this commercial their goal is to show that the dad is passing on really bad baseball skills but at least the dad will pass down something good such as the Volkswagen he owns.

This commercial makes me laugh because i have quite a lot of baseball experience and i know how to properly throw a baseball. The way the dad is throwing it is just awful. It is funny to see the kid so attentive to his dad teaching him how to throw a baseball really badly.

This commercial seems to do its job well because now whenever I play baseball i think of this commercial and a Volkswagen. It also connects to me more personally because I love baseball and they are portraying a father and son playing baseball. Although I don't knows if I would call it baseball. All that counts is that the dad is trying which is good.

What is also interesting about this commercial is the fact that, like most "homely" style commercials, there is a white family living in a nice, quiet, residential area. There are trees everywhere and it just looks like a nice peaceful place to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment